Whatsapp Download Free: We already Know about this Whatsapp Messenger It is the most popular instant Messanger App Whatsapp Free Download which has become the need of the today. Downloads WhatsApp Messenger apk installed by almost everyone in the world today.
The application is becoming more and more popular as it receives timely updates by including improvements and more features. It is used to send text messages, Share images, audio/video files for free. It allows you to make WhatsApp calls to your WhatsApp contacts.
Whatsapp Download Free APK
As of February 2016, WhatsApp download had a user base of one billion, making it the most popular messaging application in the world. So today we are going to show you How to Download Whatsapp Messenger For Android Devices.
How to Download Whatsapp Messenger for Android
About Whatsapp Inc: It was founded in 2009 by Brian Acton and Jan Koum, both former employees of Yahoo. On 24th February 2009, Jan Koum incorporated WhatsApp Inc. in California. On 19th Feb 2014, for approximately US$19.3 billion. Now WhatsApp Messenger is available on all the mobile platforms like – Android, Windows, iOS, and Blackberry. Here, we are going to tell you how you can download WhatsApp messenger and Install it on your Android devices.
[Also Read: itube app download free youtube playlist organizer free ]
WhatsApp download is the most globally popular messaging app with more than 600 million active users in January 2015. WhatsApp Downloads reached 800 million active users in April 2015. WhatsApp boasts an active user base of around 990 million as of January 2016, which clearly shows how Higher attractive for this application. The users need to have an active Internet connection to use their WhatsApp accounts.
Last Year, WhatsApp officials announced that it will remove its annual subscription fee of $1 (roughly Rs 68). Before this, WhatsApp download was available for free for the first one year and after a completion of that, users were charged with an annual fee of $1. However, the Facebook-owned messaging app later confirmed plans to remove its annual fee from all of its applications across various platforms.
The giant messaging app allows users to send messages both within the same country and internationally, and to send others their locations, files, and contacts. Mobile phone’s SMS or Text Message Service allow messages to be sent, but often subject to a charge, and higher for international messages. Unlike SMS, WhatsApp supports end-to-end encryption since 6th April 2016. Most interesting on the WhatsApp is, it lets users easily manage groups. The User can enter any group as long they were invited by the group creator, and they can leave whenever they want.
Check Some Features of Whatsapp Messenger:
- NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your Mobile Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you send a message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for Whatsapp message or call. There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
- MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, documents, videos, and Voice Messages.
- GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends and family members.
- WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser through WhatsappWEB.
- ALWAYS LOGGED IN With this messenger, you will always log in, so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you are logged in or logged out.
- OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the application.
- QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to connect you quickly and easily with your contacts, friends, and Family, who have WhatsApp, so there is no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
- FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family members for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they are in another country. It uses your Mobile Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.
Simple Steps to Downloads Whatsapp Messenger:
WhatsApp Download apk file on any Android Smartphone is quite easy. However, it is to be noted that your device should be running on Android version 2.1 or up to the Latest OS version. So that it let you download and install the WhatsApp application.
- For those who own an Android Smartphone, They just need to Go to the Google Play Store on your Handset.
- Then, give a search for ‘WhatsApp’ in Play store.
- You will see some number of related results.
- You have just to select the first search result which will be the ‘WhatsApp Messenger’.
- It can also be identified with its green icon and the white phone pictogram in it.
- Click Install – After Installing it You just need to sign up with your Mobile Number.
- And You are Done.
You need to have around 15MB of free storage on your Smartphone to download and the installation of WhatsApp download application. Additionally, you need to have some extra space on your device for the storage of photos, videos and other data you send and receive Through WhatsApp.
Note: To install the Whatsapp.APK file on your smartphone, You first needed to enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ option as the Android device will not allow the WhatsApp APK file which is not downloaded from the Play Store. Then You can enable the unknown sources option by going to Settings – Security or Settings – Applications, it depending on the Android version available on your Handset. Then Check and enable the Unknown sources option.
[Also Read: Get apk market app download and install free ]
We hope you Liked and will enjoy Whatsapp Messenger for Free. And send free messages, photos, videos or free WhatsApp calling, etc. If you are facing any problem then just comment it below!! Feel free to share this Article along with your friends and Family. whatsapp downloads
Now WhatsApp is supporting Voice Calling and Video calling you can get the this feature by downloading the whatsapp from above link